The overall theme for the parade this year is about colour - If that inspires you, then great. If not, we don't need to fit in!
- Cavalcade of evolution: dress up or carry placards or backpack puppets of different stages of evolution. Maybe 'human' is the final stage - or maybe it's 'atheist'...
- Go back to the very beginning of evolution and focus on the amoeba. This is our 'common ancestor'. I see blue fabric waves and big round amoeba chaos everywhere.
- Love hearts. This was an idea about tolerance, from last year. Does the person who thought of it want to explain - or anyone else want to imagine more?
- Famous atheists. Dress up as different people, carry signs with names or make a huge bust of someone, if we're really keen. I'm told it's easy! Who do we want to celebrate?
- If we really want to, we can redo or extend one of the ideas we've already used, such as 'fly free from religion' or 'come out as atheist'. And there's always someone who remembers our very first float in 2009 and really wants to see us zooming around in cardboard buses again!
What do you think! Any potential? Anything you think should never be spoken of again? Any new ideas, even a single nonsensical strand of thought that might inspire someone else? Tell us on our Contact Us page, or join the discussion on facebook.